Beautiful Hi-End Home and Casita on Gorgeous Landscaped 4.5 Acre Property
This small compound would take you years and know-how to replicate. For someone who appreciates its beauty, it is a peaceful and serene canvas, sold unfurnished and just waiting for your personal sense of decor. For someone who appreciates its hi-end build and engineering, it would make a sound investment as your hassle-free home. Well worth the price tag for the person who is looking for a truly exceptional home with a guest house or a business option that does not need any work done. With these two hi-end houses for sale in San Ramon Costa Rica, and at least 1 additional flattened area for future building, you could easily create a small hotel with casita rentals, or a personal family compound for your own enjoyment. Built with top of the line American standards by one of the premier engineers in San Ramon, non-standard upgrades can be found throughout the two homes such as moisture barriers to keep the air cool and dehumidified, and all solar power with a backup generator and water tank.
- Wheelchair accessible throughout
- Master bedroom with large master ensuite (shower, jacuzzi tub, bidet) and walk-in closet
- Second Bedroom or studio with built-ins and walls of windows
- Media room, fully wired for surround sound with wi-fi base for the compound – or 3rd smaller BR/nursery (direct access to fenced in area at back of house ideal for small children or pets)
- Chef’s kitchen with commercial grade appliances imported from the US; granite throughout
- Open concept Living room/Dining room with beautiful hard wood vaulted ceilings
- Sliding glass and screen doors open to the outdoors – the covered patio runs the length of the house, then step onto the sun deck of the heated salt water pool complete with outdoor shower
- Oversized 2 car garage with entrance to utility/laundry room plus W/D
- Full walk-in attic above part of main house
- Gated front yard for pets or small children to play safely
Casita (House #2)
- Completely TURN_KEY – everything from cooking pots to linens included
- Queen sized bed and ensuite Bath
- Full kitchen and LR area furniture
- Stainless steel appliances, and hand made accent furniture by well-known local artisan
- Large covered front patio facing views to Pacific Ocean
- Secure w/private alarm system
Access to the property is from a paved public road that is in excellent condition, through an electric gate that is controlled by key fob or from the main house. There is an all concrete entry, driveway and parking area that has room for at least 3 cars, plus an oversized garage for 2 cars.
Nature surrounds you in this tropical paradise, from the grounds, to the homes’ landscaping. Living outdoors almost year round is a special treat that so many of us living here in Costa Rica truly enjoy. At 4,850 feet above sea level, with views from the Tarcoles River and the Pacific Ocean, through the mountains, up to the Nicoya Peninsula and Guanacaste, this property takes advantage of that in many ways. The salt-water lap pool is heated year round using solar energy and is extremely low-maintenance. The views from the pool and the sunning deck are straight out to the ocean. The nature paths, the flowers, and the landscaping of the whole compound is a mix of decided detail and untouched beauty.
This compound is truly a one of a kind – there are not many properties for sale at this price with two hi-end houses for sale in San Ramon Costa Rica – do not wait to contact us if you are interested.
Come relax, enjoy, and live the good life.
Once it is sold, you will be hard pressed to find another like it in this price range, climate, and community.