– Property consists of approximately 1,600 meters (1/3 acre) and is perched on a beautiful hilltop that overlooks mountains, valleys, the ocean, and the city.
– Main casa (chalet) has 145 square meters (over 1,560 square feet) of space inside. The 1st floor has 3 rooms, a 1/2 bath, a laundry-room, a brand new kitchen with a granite island & counter-top, and a dining area with a wood-burning fireplace. Floors on the 1st floor are mostly ceramic tile. The 2nd floor has a large master bedroom with a spacious porch built off of it, a full bathroom, another bedroom, and a large separate storage area. Hardwood flooring throughout the 2nd level. Total of 5 rooms that could potentially be used as bedrooms! Probably better suited as 3 bedrooms, an office space, and an area to hang out and watch the sunset over cocktails- either way lots of space!
– New electric & plumbing and fresh paint throughout. All you need to do is come in and insert your own personal taste and finishing touches to make it your home. Pictures of chalet below:
– The guest house contains approximately 110 square meters (1,184 square feet) over two floors. 1st floor is a large garage/laundry-room area with a staircase leading to the 2nd floor which consists of a wonderfully open floor plan. The kitchen is new and the counter-top is cultured marble. There is a large dining/living area, a bedroom, and a brand new bathroom with a bathtub. Floors are composed of hardwood planks and there are many nice bamboo accents in this casa. Like the chalet, the guest house is semi-finished and just waiting for you to put some personal flavor into it.
– New electric & plumbing and fresh paint throughout.
What are you waiting for? Contact us to schedule a viewing! This property is priced well at $149,000 USD and holds a world of potential for folks with some imagination and a desire for a new adventure. Are you ready to take the plunge into Pura Vida?!? You’re one step closer…